Re: Let's have a joint Solid CG and Social CG meeting

I believe I misunderstood Sarven's last message.  I thought he was
proposing something within the Solid community but on second reading see
that he meant a meeting with a completely separate CG.   That being the
case, yes, I enthusiastically support this idea and would participate in
the meeting.

P.S. do join me on the task force anyway, even if it was a mistake to post
about it in this context