Re: October 6th Meeting and Calls for WG Scope Contributions [via Social Web Incubator Community Group]

> On Oct 9, 2023, at 09:26, Darius Kazemi <darius.kazemi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ...the obvious bad blood between some subsets of people on the mailing list

This issue, in my view, is currently the single biggest risk factor for the current and future work of this group.

I would strong suggest to all people on this list who feel even the slightest form of animosity against anybody else in the group:

* either: get them on the phone 1-on-1, or better, go for a walk together in a suitable park, and resolve those issues
* or: disengage from this group. There are always other groups than can be joined or created.

Today is better than tomorrow, but tomorrow is much better than not doing it at all. All the rest of us in the group will thank you.

Best,

Johannes.

Johannes Ernst

Fediforum <https://fediforum.org/>