Re: October 6th Meeting and Calls for WG Scope Contributions [via Social Web Incubator Community Group]

Hi Melvin,
I appreciate that you're vigilant about tool choice, inclusion, decision
process, etc.

I think in this particular case (using the wiki for WG charter
brainstorming), it's not a big deal / not worth a big discussion.
If I remember correctly, at the end of the previous call, somebody
suggested using the SocialCG wiki for brainstorming, and it sounded
reasonable. (Personally, I'm not a big fan of the wiki, but it sounded like
a reasonable start. If people prefer strongly, maybe we should move the
charter brainstorms to github).