Re: October 6th Meeting and Calls for WG Scope Contributions [via Social Web Incubator Community Group]

pá 29. 9. 2023 v 20:36 odesílatel W3C Community Development Team <
team-community-process@w3.org> napsal:

> Hello everyone,
>

> Thank you to everyone who participated in the discussions pertaining to a
> prospective Working Group (WG). We have two announcements:
>

> Our next community meeting, and;
>

> An invitation to collaborate on scope for a prospective WG on the W3C wiki.
>

> October 6th Meeting
>

> We are scheduling a Community Group meeting for Friday, October 6th.
>

> The meeting will be at 11am ET / 4pm UK / 8am PT, and hosted at
> https://meet.jit.si/social-web-cg.
>

> The rough agenda for the meeting is as follows:
>

> Introductions (optional) and community announcements.
>

> IP Protection Note Reminder: (a) Anyone can participate in these calls.
> However, all substantive contributors to any CG Work Items must be members
> of the CG with full IPR agreements signed, and (b); To contribute to Work
> Items: ensure you have a W3 account, and sign the W3C Community Contributor
> License Agreement (CLA).
>

> A discussion on scope for a prospective WG, following on from our previous
> CG meeting, discussions on the mailing list, and contributions to the wiki
> (see below for more information).
>

> Discussion to start a data portability task force that would focus on
> social web data portability (particularly with regard to ActivityPub), and
> the scope thereof.
>

> Discussion on a formal decision making process for the group, following on
> from community discussion.
>

> Any other business.
>

> Call to Contribute to Prospective WG Scope
>

> The Chairs have created a new page on the W3C wiki to discuss the scope of
> a prospective WG: https://www.w3.org/wiki/SocialCG/WG_Charter_Discussion.

"The chairs have ... "

Which chairs?  Where was the meeting?  Who proposed it?  Why was this path
taken when the wiki is not a tool in use for most of the group?

Where is the transparency here?