Re: Split off ActivityPub CG or WG

Christine wrote:
> ActivityPub CG/WG.  Keep it focused.  Let people get the hard
> work done they need to when already agreeing on a core basis.

+0.5 ? It's hard to say what the "core basis" is, because I feel the
covered/in-scope use-cases is one of the layers on which we have the
least consensus.

Wasn't there some talk of creating a use-cases document?  I found [this
8yr old folder][^1] full of markdown files on the github repo for the
spec, but it's 8 years old and seems to have come from activitypump
without being modified by the old group. It looks like some, like
["Inbox 5. Reading a post shared privately"][^2], were never
implemented. Starting from use-cases rather than jumping to
specifications and profiles would be my preference, both for
normative/update work and for non-normative/profile/extension work.

Thanks,
__juan

[^1]: https://github.com/w3c/activitypub/tree/gh-pages/userstories
[^2]: