Re: aaron + social web?

Thanks, TIL! I just joined the channel 👍

Off topic, I've also seen some people talking about merging Matrix into
the fediverse for the E2E DM feature. Might be worth discussing.

On 23/05/2023 10:46, aschrijver wrote:
>  > When talking adding a Matrix chat channel I might point to effort on
SocialHub to bring more cohesion between otherwise independent
initiatives, to avoid overlap and reinventing wheels: > >
https://socialhub.activitypub.rocks/t/ideating-organization-structure-for-the-grassroots-fediverse-wiki/3037/2
<https://socialhub.activitypub.rocks/t/ideating-organization-structure-for-the-grassroots-fediverse-wiki/3037/2>
 > > There is currently a Fediverse Developers channel, where many
people that are active both at the SocialHub and the SWICG mailing list
are already present: > >
https://matrix.to/#/#fediverse-developer-network:matrix.org
<https://matrix.to/#/#fediverse-developer-network:matrix.org> > >
SocialHub community forum has an official liaison to the SWICG.. this
matrix chat channel might be similarly associated. The initiative it was
launched for can be found on https://fedidevs.org <https://fedidevs.org>
 > > Note: In other SWICG mail thread there's discussion about impact of
the Meta entry to the Fediverse. Any cohesion we might forge in our
grassroots movement would make our position stronger in the face of such
big corporate entries. > ------- Original Message ------- > On Tuesday,
<melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> >> >> út 23. 5. 2023 v 3:05