Re: End-to-end Encrypted Messaging in ActivityPub

I second Evan's proposal. We need simple PGP-style key exchange for DMs. In my opinion, it's rather embarrassing that the hundreds of thousands of users who flocked to the fediverse did not have such an option.

I like and use Nostr, but it's heavily entrenched in cryptocurrency and the Lightning Network, by design.

Thanks Evan for your post, it's a good reminder that we have all the pieces and just need to assemble them.

Cheers,
- Sean