Re: Solid CG <-> Social CG (was Re: First 2023 SWICG meeting call on Fri May 19)

pá 19. 5. 2023 v 21:05 odesílatel Evan Prodromou <evan@prodromou.name>
napsal:

> I’m so glad to see you here.
>
> Since part of the agenda today was about interfacing with other groups, I
> wonder if you have ideas about the best way to cross-pollinate between the
> Solid CG and this one.

I actually created the Solid CG, but chose to let it take an organic
course.  It's not particularly active, mainly Sarven posting a regular
meeting thread, and a few items that I post.

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-solid/

There is also the Solid WG Proposed Charter, of which SWICG is a contact:

https://solid.github.io/solid-wg-charter/charter/

I think what would be nice would be to try testing out a solid server and
mastodon server, and see if they can interact with each other.  Or maybe
create a report on what the blockers are.

I'll let Sarven add his own thoughts, I'm sure he has some ideas too.