Re: Monthly SWICG call times poll

Hey Melvin,
LOL those are really good points (that so much of the first meeting is
intros).
I wonder if it would be helpful (or useless) if we could front-run some of
that, and get people to intro on an email thread right before the call. Not
sure if it would save time or not :)

And you're absolutely right, one of the key questions this group is facing
is - who's interested in fixing/documenting/etc the SocialWebWG 1.0 specs,
vs extending or updating them to 2.0.

Similarly, it would be great to get an idea for whether people are
interested in the ActivityPub/ActivityStreams2 derived technology, OR also
pull in some of the unrelated projects (that are still the social web).
And maybe it would make sense to follow the lead of the CCG, and adopt task
forces or work items, with separate calls. So, we could have an AP track,
and a non-AP/broader tent track, etc.

Looking forward to the discussions!

Dmitri