Re: Should the specs be forked and maintained elsewhere?

On 23/03/2023 10:47, mail@sebastianlasse.de wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> please see the old _https://socialhub.activitypub.rocks/c/meeting/11_
> <https://socialhub.activitypub.rocks/c/meeting/11>
>

> We tried our best to organise (thanks, bengo, Will Murphy, Chris Moser, )
>
> Before we could not announce meetings anymore on socialhub,

Note also that relatively recently, W3C has setup its own calendar
service, which exports ICS feeds that you can subscribe to in your
favorite calendar app:

https://www.w3.org/groups/cg/socialcg/calendar/

CG chairs should have permission to add events there.