Re: Should the specs be forked and maintained elsewhere?

Great stuff.

We can use my Jitsi server at https://meet.privacysafe.io if that makes
sense, and I also have access to a pro bono BBB hosted by KWLUG.

Sean O'Brien
Visiting Lecturer (Cybersecurity), Yale Law School
Fellow, Information Society Project at Yale Law School
Founder, Privacy Lab at Yale ISP, https://privacylab.yale.edu