Re: Reconciling theory and in practice -- do the specs need updating?

"capabilities" in what I am looking at is a consequence of visibility /
read/write permissions of information. "capabilities" really implies
something like RPC in my book.

--
Aaron Gray

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and Computer Scientist.