Re: [Reminder and Rough Agenda] Next SWICG call - Fri Jul 21, 2023

On Thu, Jul 20, 2023, at 03:34, Dmitri Zagidulin wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Quick reminder - next SWICG monthly call is this coming Friday, Jul 21, at:
>
> https://meet.jit.si/social-web-cg
>
> Rough Agenda:
>
> 1) Introductions (optional) and community announcements

A quick introduction from me: I am coming from the IndieWeb world where I have been involved with things such as IndieAuth and with implementing a few of their building blocks (Micropub, WebSub, etc.). I am interested in interoperability between a plurality of systems, and having standards. I like my programming languages typed not dynamic.

Hopefully I'll be able to attend the call today, but if not, hello and greetings to all from me.

Best,
David.