Re: Meta Unspools Threads

I would very much second this idea from Johannes:

"Related: consider contributing to (help fund?) a Fediverse test suite that
we could all run against our respective apps. It would benefit the entire
Fediverse including Meta/Threads. Nothing as frustrating as attempting to
debug customer-reported interop problems on a truly decentralized
(development, operation) network."

Here is an overview of the first verison of a ActivityPub test suite, that
had eventually gone offline:
https://socialhub.activitypub.rocks/t/the-activitypub-test-suite/290

And I'm helping organize volunteers at this point to rebuild that original
test suite in Python to see the holes in it and areas that may no longer
apply. Also other developers are working on their own versions of what a
new written from scratch test suite might be:
https://indieweb.social/@steve@social.technoetic.com/110690412852349499

So yes, contributing to that test-suite work would be very welcomed!

Tim