Re: Issue triage today

A quick report on outcomes:

- #296 <https://github.com/w3c/activitypub/issues/296> has been pending review for about a month, so it was closed today
- #294 <https://github.com/w3c/activitypub/issues/294> has been pending review for about a month, so it was closed today
- #297 <https://github.com/w3c/activitypub/issues/297> points out a discrepancy in the spec where a behaviour is defined as MUST, yet is defined to be overruled in other parts of the spec. Proposed resolution is to include an erratum to rephrase it as a SHOULD, to reflect actual usage.
- #299 <https://github.com/w3c/activitypub/issues/299> suggested that the original point (addressable contact lists) be made into a FEP, and added documentation for best practices for the `streams` property
- #300 <https://github.com/w3c/activitypub/issues/300> is about a particular property but branches into discussion of account migration. Merged into #357 <https://github.com/w3c/activitypub/issues/357> and provided a plan for documenting account migration current status, and then standardizing improvements.

Thanks to everyone who attended the session. It really helps a lot to have people around for it!

Evan