Re: Meta Unspools Threads

Those are fabulous suggestions, big +1 from me.

The only thing I'd add (which I consider to be perhaps the most important
item Meta can respect/participate in), is a *commitment to account
portability*.
If Threads users are able to "take their toys and go elsewhere", that would
go such a long way towards both interaction with the community (and also
setting a good example for other instances!).
Specifically, if Threads committed to *1)* Enabling a profile, social graph
and posts Export functionality, and *2)* Providing appropriate redirects
("this profile is now over there") as required by some of the specs.

And -- welcome, Ben! And welcome Federico to the list!