Re: Proposal to add the ActivityPub WordPress extension to the W3C Community site

I could see having this on the SocialCG as a good starting point so we can all experiment with the integration and start documenting how others can use it! Perhaps such a process would render feedback that helps inform a broader rollout.

I'd encourage others' perspectives, too!

James