Re: Threads testing federation via ActivityPub

Seems like that is working now.

https://www.threads.net/@0xjessel/post/C010QLJrQCI/?

Photo of Chris Messina ( https://chrismessina.me )

Chris Messina ( https://chrismessina.me )

Investor • Ride Home AI Fund

Previously: Google, Uber, Republic, Y Combinator 🏆 #1 Product Hunter ( https://chrismessina.me/hunt-me )

Threads ( https://threads.net/@chris ) Product Hunt ( https://www.producthunt.com/@chrismessina ) Mastodon ( https://mastodon.xyz/@chrismessina ) Spotify ( https://open.spotify.com/user/factoryjoe ) LinkedIn ( https://linkedin.com/in/factoryjoe/ ) Instagram ( https://instagram.com/chris ) Medium ( https://medium.com/@chrismessina )

Sent via Superhuman iOS ( https://sprh.mn/?vip=chris.messina@gmail.com )