Re: The OWL file

The OWL file is a nice open source project to have for those who prefer
machine readable ontologies but it's absolutely not a "work item" of our
group and has never been one. The idea that it needs to be under the
purview of a W3 Group or no-one will contribute to it seems specious to
me—if people find it useful, they'll contribute to it, just like any other
open source project.

Since the file was only ever including in the repo by historical accident,
I think it's kind of silly to expect a giant Consensus effort just to
consider moving it to a more appropriate home that better represents it's
status