Re: The OWL file

I agree with all of the points mentioned here, as I've said many times on
GitHub, the OWL should be maintained/improved by the community of users
that are utilizing it, it shouldn't be blocked on Editor or CG approval to
get changes made. (But also, conversely, it shouldn't continue to have the
"imprimatur" of an official document just because it happens to have been
included in the repo, since it's not part of the spec in any way shape or
form)