Re: Special Topic Call - ActivityPub Interop Test Suite [via Social Web Incubator Community Group]

I built this years ago to help me test compatibility. It's just a quick
hack but I'd be happy to demo in a strict 5 minutes during the meeting
because it demonstrates a testing workflow that a lot of people have found
helpful.

https://tinysubversions.com/notes/activitypub-tool/

(Also happy to not demo this if it's off topic.)