Re: Special Topic Call - ActivityPub Interop Test Suite [via Social Web Incubator Community Group]

@Johannes - great, sounds good! We'll add your 10 mins presentation to the
agenda.

@Bengo - thanks! We'll add you as well!

@everyone - We're looking for other implementers to present on their test
suites as well, so if you're interested, please let us know.

@Marcus Rohrmoser
> Is there a pad to prepare an agenda and collect summary meetings notes?

Yes, there's a hedgedoc pad we use to take meeting notes. To request an
item to be added to the agenda, let us know on this mailing list, or email
one of the chairs directly!