Re: Six Months In: Thoughts On The Current Post-Twitter Diaspora Options

so 29. 4. 2023 v 17:42 odesílatel Dmitri Zagidulin <dzagidulin@gmail.com>
napsal:

> I think the main app is there too, in the packages/pds folder

It is not.

There are plenty of proprietary offerings in this space.

They say they are going to open source their app, and work on
interoperability.

We will see!