Re: Six Months In: Thoughts On The Current Post-Twitter Diaspora Options

so 29. 4. 2023 v 5:38 odesílatel Dmitri Zagidulin <dzagidulin@gmail.com>
napsal:

> For what it's worth, it's open source now -- the Typescript monorepo is
> over at https://github.com/bluesky-social/atproto
> (I have mixed feelings about the project, though am cautiously optimistic,
> but I figured I'd link in case people were curious).

That's not quite correct.  The main *app* is still unfortunately closed
source.

It's like AP being an open spec, but mastodon being closed.

See:

[image: image.png]