Re: A native internet protocol for social media

Good news, we managed to start a nostr community group

https://www.w3.org/community/nostr/

Would be happy to collaborate, on the social web, with folks here, that are
interested in participating in the web+nostr ecosystem.

Feel free to join.

ne 23. 4. 2023 v 20:21 odesílatel Marcus Rohrmoser <me+swicg@mro.name>