Re: Regular SWICG meetings and CG process

There seems to be agreement that we should have regular meetings. So, let's
do it! As I understand the process, one of the SWICG Chairs would need to
call these meetings. Does it matter which one? Is one of you willing to do
so?

I realize that nightpool has requested that meetings be held on weekends or
"outside of normal working hours." I suspect that this would be
inconvenient for most participants. Nonetheless, I'm curious to know what
timezone nightpool is in and what is considered "working hours" in that
time zone.

My personal preference would be that meetings be held on Mondays at 12:00pm
(noon) Eastern time (GMT-4). That time works well for several other W3C
groups whose members are primarily in the US and Europe. I'd also like to
suggest that meetings be held on the first Monday of each month, beginning
with May 1.

Would the first Monday of the month, at 12:00pm Eastern Time (GMT-4),
starting on May 1, 2023 work for you? Could one of the chairs please
attempt to either set up a meeting at that time or at least poll the group
for another time?

bob wyman