Re: Survey -- last call

But we can make a new working group if people thought that was a good idea, and if we can get it through the process to get it chartered, no?

Which could work on new versions of AS, AP, and perhaps entirely new things … some of which are identified in the survey (I’m sure the survey is missing subjects; this is the best I could do in a reasonable amount of time)

The purpose of this survey is to figure out where the people in this group stand on all of this, as membership presumably correlates highly with potential membership of any new effort, or substantive views on why no such effort should be done.

Rishi Ayyer volunteered to help me put the responses in some kind of comprehensible summary, hope to have this ready some time next week after closing the survey tomorrow.

Cheers,

Johannes.

Johannes Ernst
Blog: https://reb00ted.org/