Re: Survey -- last call

Hey, Johannes. I think this survey represents a very broken idea about AS2 and AP.

They were published several years ago. There is not an open working group making a new version.

We can publish errata, and we can make extensions.

We can add documentation on the W3C wiki, in W3C notes, or in other places.

But we can’t travel back in time and change what was created then.

Evan