Re: The term: "Mastodon" vs "fediverse" vs ...?

Agreed that Social Web is too generic and not catchy.

It seems there is a pretty decent consensus around sticking with the name
Fediverse. I think it will grow on people. It's less about the name than
what it enables people to do.

Our efforts are probably better applied to Fediverse Enhancements rather
than naming.

Just in case some people on this mailing list don't already know about it
there is a Forum dedicated to this work that has a ton if rich threads with
FEP's (Fediverse Enhancement Proposals) https://socialhub.activitypub.rocks/

Adam