Re: The term: "Mastodon" vs "fediverse" vs ...?

On 20 Dec 2022, at 2:24, Aaron Parecki wrote:

>>  However, what we're talking about here is the "Social Web"
>
> You could have stopped there! That is in fact what we're talking
> about.

Thanks, convinced! Will use 'Social Web' when I mean the (UX-ish) type
of interaction.

Both terms 'Social' and 'Web' are vague but not cryptic, they resonate.

Plus #Fediverse, if happening by means of ActivityPub.

P.S.: The dilemma is, naming comes early, understanding late.