Re: Thoughts on directions for a rebooted SWICG

Hi Erin,

This is a great start to the discussion, and I don't have any answers :-)

A thought tho: With the current user increase, a lot of conversations about
these topics are happening in many places; blogs, Toot threads, etc. Would
it be good to have a way to capture links to some of these, so that wider
views are considered? Or maybe even put together a special conversation
between instance admins to hear their views?

James