Re: Use case facets

Melli,

sounds good to me. One comment, though: in theory at least the
separation between use case and case study is based on whether it is
deployed or not. In this sense, that facet may be unnecessary...

The other question is the granularity of the technology. Eg, level of
OWL. But it may be impossible to find that out and going back to the
authors is not really realistic...

Based on that, the 1000$ question: will you guys give me the values for
the facets? :-)

ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/