Re: Business Presentation

Sigh... I really do not understand. Not only OpenOffice cannot read the
ppt file (no problem with the pdf, of course), but neither can
Powerpoint on my machine! :-(

Maybe if somebody else could read it, and turned it into open office,
could send me a copy?

It would be important, so that I could cast it into some template...

Sigh...

Ivan