Re: Fwd: [Linking-open-data] Drupal 7 to be a major linked data client

Hi Arto,

I don't know your role in all this, but it would be good to point the
community to tutorials about the Semantic Web.

Two lists will help you to teach the Drupal community,

http://sweo-dev.talis.com/engage-ea/tag/tutorial
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/RecommendedTutorials#beginnerstech

some more list-of-lists-of data about rdf:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/DataSources

otherwise - how could we help you out?

best
Leo

It was Danny Ayers who said at the right time 07.03.2008 11:00 the
following words:
> Thanks Arto - forwarding to the SW Education & Outreach group, I think
> many of your comments have direct relevance. Although the group is
> semi-dormant right now, I'm pretty sure the individuals involved will
> be happy to help out in any way they can.

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313