Re: meta information site?

Good idea +1, I think thats an obvious subtask in our information
gathering efforts.

especially as we experts know the typical sites from everyday use
(planetrdf, schemaweb.info, swhack) but for newbies this is knowledge
they earn hard.

The collection at [1] is a start.

I would wonder if we should move it to top-level ESW wiki and then
promote a wiki page as "this is it", to be able to keep it up-to-date.

(although esw probably doesn't allow rdfa)

best
Leo

It was Benjamin Nowack who said at the right time 29.09.2007 15:33 the
following words:
> On 29.09.2007 14:48:11, Ivan Herman wrote:
>
>> Only partly. My understanding is that the infogathering would accept,
>> say, a URI for the book collection's RDF version. But it would not have
>> an info on 'hey, there is another site that also collects, say, book
>> references'
>>
> I think the *portal* plans were more focused on the RDF-near stuff, but
> that the general InfoGathering TF covers both. The majority of collected
> sources at [1], for example, are in non-RDF formats. However, I may well
> be wrong and can't speak for the InfoG TF anyway. I just thought your
> idea could perhaps build on and fit nicely in what they have done so far
> (e.g. for a speedy start).
>
> benji
>

> [1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/DataSources
>

>> Ivan
>>

>>> benji

>> --

>> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
>> PGP Key: http://www.ivan-herman.net/pgpkey.html

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313