Re: meta information site?

On 29.09.2007 14:48:11, Ivan Herman wrote:
>Only partly. My understanding is that the infogathering would accept,
>say, a URI for the book collection's RDF version. But it would not have
>an info on 'hey, there is another site that also collects, say, book
>references'
I think the *portal* plans were more focused on the RDF-near stuff, but
that the general InfoGathering TF covers both. The majority of collected
sources at [1], for example, are in non-RDF formats. However, I may well
be wrong and can't speak for the InfoG TF anyway. I just thought your
idea could perhaps build on and fit nicely in what they have done so far
(e.g. for a speedy start).

benji

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/DataSources