Re: Semantic Web logos and technology buttons for your consideration

Hi Everyone,

It has been a while! Just to let you know that we're almost finished
the first build of our application to automatically generate Content
Labels (AKA POWDER) and Certificates. I'll give you an opportunity to
register as a beta tester in case you're interested. The app will
naturally evolve when POWDER is formalised. We should start to see
new builds of the Firefox extension soon after.

Cheers
Paul

On 16 Sep 2007, at 22:19, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 12:15 +0000, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
>> Dear SWEO IG and W3C Comm Team,
>>
>> Starting in June 2007, a small group of people from the SWEO IG
>> and the W3C Comm Team met to work on a set of logos as part of
>> Semantic Web branding. Led by Benji Nowack, the SWEO IG had
>> developed some draft logo designs [1] earlier this year.  Joint
>> SWEO/Comm discussions led to refocus the project.  Benji, Susie
>> Stephens, Ivan Herman, Marie-Claire Forgue, Fabrice de Comarmond,
>> and I met several times over the past few months to develop a set
>> of logos to meet the goals identified below.
>>
>> I am pleased to share with you the results of those discussions:
>>   http://www.w3.org/2007/09/draft-swlogos.pdf
>
> Hello all,
>
> The Comm Team met last week and also supported the logos. I will be
> following up with Marie-Claire and Fabrice on next steps, including
> taking into account some of the (minor) comments that we received.
>
> I look forward to having a description of next steps for you next
> week.
>
>  _ Ian
> --
> Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
> Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447

----
Paul Walsh
Segala, CEO

Web site http://segala.com