Re: Notes from today's call

Paul,

Susie was not sure which is the latest version, and I did not have them.
To avoid any versioning problems, can you send me the latest version as
soon as possible so that I could add it to the list? I knew it was
around (I sent a mail to David a few days ago, but he might be out of town).

Thanks!

Ivan

Paul Walsh, Segala wrote:
> Susie,