SemWeb Press Coverage

Dear all,

for those who are interested in a good overview of press coverage on
semantic web and related technologies and developments please look up
http://www.semantic-web.at/10.57.57.folder.pressespiegel-2001-2007.htm

Since 2005 we have been constantly monitoring abut 300 online-sources on
these topics and you will find a lot of use cases and business information
there. It´s also a great source for future semantic web historians ;-)

Best regards,

tassilo

Mag. Tassilo Pellegrini
-- Centre Management --

Semantic Web School
Center for Knowledge Transfer
Lerchenfeldergürtel 43
A-1160 Wien
Tel.: 0043 (0)1 4021235-28
Fax: 0043 (0)1 4021235-22

http://www.semantic-web.at
http://www.semantics2007.net
Aktuelle Publikation: Semantic Web - Wege zur vernetzten Wissensgesellschaft
(Springer 2006)