Re: SWEO promotion material

Hi Dunja,

I think your plans sounds excellent. I look forward to hearing what you
think about possibly simplifying the layout for the overview.

Lets discuss during next week's call which use cases/case studies/community
projects we'd like to include in the conference pack.

Ivan will need to respond to your question about money.

Cheers,

Susie