Re: task force information gathering: what do we want?

Leo Sauermann wrote:

> A gentle reminder:
> We can go on forever discussing if DC is better than Bibtex,
> but we start implementing the inofmration crawler on 1 March 2007 and
> the task force should be closed
> by 1st May 2007. So we should have started already implementing and are
> a bit late.

I have to plead partially guilty in the sense that I brought up the
Bibtex issue:-)

I think the important point is to decide which format the contributions
should be in. In this sense the bibtex/doap/etc discussions make a sense
because they are the 'visible' part of the system. But I agree that how
we organize the references to these 'inside' is, in fact, a slightly
secondary issue and we must be as pragmatic as possible...

Ivan