[Information Gathering] web crms to implement portal?

For me too, I think we should give it a go now.

The next qeustion is which software we use to create this portal.

We have already gathered different systems that can be used to implement
it, here:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/PortalPlans

heading "Technical Realisation" [1]

If you can, PLEASE (with sugar on top) read the whole PortalPlans website,
look at the GIF painted by Benjamin [2]. Then you know what we need to
realize.
Based on this knowledge, think about web CRM systems that you know and
add them
to [1], giving some pro and con arguments for it. Examples are there
already.

best
Leo

[1]
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/PortalPlans#head-39438ace695dd29477bbbd18ed9ae97fa413489e
[2]
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/PortalPlans/Designs?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=2007_06_13a.gif

It was Ivan Herman who said at the right time 13.06.2007 14:50 the
following words:
> Looks perfect to me! Thanks Benjee
>
> I.
>
> Benjamin Nowack wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've added a new portal layout draft to the wiki[1]. As requested
>> during last week's telcon, this one follows the style of W3C's
>> semweb activity pages [2].
>>
>> cheers,
>> bng
>>
>> [1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/PortalPlans/Designs
>> [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
>>
>> --
>> Benjamin Nowack
>> http://bnode.org/

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313