Re: [Fwd: Re: Sweet Tools website]

It is always good to read a mail in a cooperative spirit:-) Thanks Leo
for investigating this

Ivan

[P.S., as for Exhibit, it is indeed good stuff, although I personally
would love if it was better integrated with some RDF format right away.
But I played with it and, in our Xmas recess, I actually reformatted my
publication list to use it:

http://homepages.cwi.nl/~ivan/AboutMe/CV/Publ.html

and for that kind of stuff it is really great...]