Re: article on "cool uris for the semantic web" - where to put it?

Leo,

it is indeed funny; putting my CWI hat on (CWI is my 'official'
employer, a research institute in Amsterdam), the easiest thing to do
there is to publich a technical report... funny that this should create
problems in Berlin! Anyway, I presume that is bureaucracy:-)

(CWI hat off:-) publishing this as a submission is perfectly possible.
It is a prerogative of a member, ie, of DFKI. However, you will have to
convert the text into HTML and craft it to look like a W3C document:-) I
am happy to help if you need it.

Ivan