Re: Case Study Invitation

Hi Susie,

I don't know either of these individuals. Steve met Mark Roth from
MetaMatrix at the Web Services on Wall Street conference in 2005. I have
had a couple touches since then but no response. No information about
Digital Harbor. Hopefully others on SWEO team do.

Karen

--
Karen Myers
Development Officer