Re: [SKOS] editorial comment: basic version info in RDF documents?

Antoine,

will take care of that, thanks (we are currently in discussion with the
webmaster how to do that exactly, because we are changing documents in,
essentially, /TR space, but let that be my problem for now:-)

Cheers

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153