Re: [SKOS] Remaining steps to CR

> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 02:01:35PM +0100, Thomas Baker wrote:
>>                     I see Issue 189 is still open [11], but I
>> believe we resolved to approve Antoine's draft response [12].
>> [11] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/189
>> [12] http://www.w3.org/2009/02/10-swd-minutes.html#item02
>
> I think this issue should be marked as closed --
> or am I overlooking something?

Yes, but we were waiting for an answer to the approved response to declare the issue close.
We still got nothing after 4 week, I guess we can to close it during next teleconference

Antoine PROPOSES to close ISSUE-189, considering that the sent response [1] did not receive negative feedback
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Feb/0027.html

Cheers,

Antoine