Re: [SKOS] SKOS usage at eCulture/Europeana

Hi all,

The table at [1] looks like a very useful set of statistics on the
usage of SKOS in a major project. Similar statistics would definitely
be useful for each of the concept schemes included in the
implementation report.

For the main structure of the implementation report, I think it would
also be useful to have a summary of each concept scheme, with the
title of the scheme, a brief description of its scope and intended
usage, its owners/developers and rights, a link to any web pages
describing it, a link to an RDF dump if available, and
links/descriptions of one or more systems where it is used.

Cheers,

Alistair

--
Alistair Miles