Re: Request for feedback on SKOS Last Call Working Draft

Dear Felix,

Thank you for your comment below. This has been recorded in our issue
tracker as [ISSUE-188].

The working group proposes to change the SKOS Reference as per your
suggestion. An updated editors' draft is available at:

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20081001/

We look forward to any further comments or suggestions you or other
members of the I18n Activity may have.

Kind regards,

Alistair

[ISSUE-188] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/188