Values and rdf:value

RDF Primer says [1]:

    RDF provides a predefined rdf:value property to describe
    the main value (if there is one) of a structured value.

and RDF Vocabulary Description Language says [2]:

    rdf:value is an instance of rdf:Property that may be used
    in describing structured values.

Are you saying you would not want to use the term "value"
(as in "structured value") because of a clash with "value"
in the name rdf:value?

Note that RDF Semantics says [3]:

    The intended use for rdf:value is explained intuitively
    in the RDF Primer document [RDF-PRIMER]. It is typically
    used to identify a 'primary' or 'main' value of a property
    which has several values, or has as its value a complex
    entity with several facets or properties of its own.

which seems to say that a property can have "several values".

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-rdf-syntax/#rdfvalue
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-schema-20040210/#ch_value
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-mt-20040210/#ReifAndCont